Subject: Re: pkgsrc bulk builds on SunOS
To: Rui Paulo <rpaulo@NetBSD.org>
From: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/29/2005 13:08:04
* On 2005-06-29 at 02:31 BST, Rui Paulo wrote:

> I'm interested in seeing pkgsrc on SunOS bulk builds but I haven't
> seen anything on pkgsrc-bulk mailing list lately.

I'm currently running a full Solaris 8 build and an unprivileged
Solaris 9 build, both using Sun Studio 9.  The Solaris 8 machine is
configured to automatically reboot and re-jumpstart after each build,
and I am planning to keep the packages updated on ftp for this branch
(I believe the Sun-donated machines will be running a later version of
Solaris).

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/