Subject: Make patch in net/citrix_ica doesn't work
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org, jlam@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@lists.veego.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/27/2005 23:17:27
Hi,

while trying to rebuild my packages i noticed this error for net/citrix_ica
when i was installing it:

  Creating directory /usr/pkg/lib/ICAClient
  Core package...
  cpio: Unknown -H format: newc
  cpio: Known -H formats are: bcpio cpio sv4cpio sv4crc tar ustar

Huh?

After some investigation it come clear to me that the 'do-patch' stage
was never executed.

The .patches subdir in ${WRKDIR} was created and contains the file
patch-i386-aa, but that was never applied and so the above error
happend during installation.

I have the same problem with audio/abcde where i have a patch in LOCALPATCHES,
which also doesn't get applied.

Manually runinig the 'do-pkgsrc-patch' applied that patch.

Bernd