Subject: perl missing db4 requirement?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: None <Brandon.Adams@Omron.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/16/2005 16:03:48
--=_alternative 0073CE7386257022_=

I was installing the latest snapshot of pkgsrc (Jun 15) on OpenBSD 3.7
(i386) and ran into a snag building bugzilla. I kept getting an error
trying to include db. During perl58 compilation, -ldb failed to find the
include files and died. I installed databases/db and it still failed. I
installed databases/db3 and it still failed, and it worked with
databases/db4. Should perl58 pull in db4 in order to build smoothly?

Thanks,

Brandon Adams
brandon.adams@omron.com