Subject: bootstrap broken on MacOS X 10.3.9
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: John D. Baker <jdbaker@mylinuxisp.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/10/2005 14:12:26
After an update about 0800UTC 10 June, bootstrapping pkgsrc fails
on MacOS X 10.3.9 while building tnftp.  There is a type conflict
for "filename" between a local header file and a system include file.

A fresh checkout of pkgsrc from about 0000UTC 8 June bootstrapped
without any problems.

Unfortunately, I no-longer have the error output due to catastrophic
loss of the build system.  If no-one else trys it before then, I'll
post again when I have the machine up and running again.

Thanks.

--
John D. Baker, KN5UKS                    NetBSD     Darwin/MacOS X
jdbaker(at)mylinuxisp(dot)com                 OpenBSD            FreeBSD