Subject: Re: teTeX3-bin dependency on motif?
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/07/2005 15:45:01
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> Based on the previous patch, I now created a patch which implements an
> OPTION called tetex-use-motif.  If set, xdvi will be built on motif,
> otherwise on xaw.
> Should the .include "../../mk/" line at the end of the
> Makefile be moved into the .if statement then?

Most likely.
But I don't understand the options framework, and have a question: why not
have a global option "use motif", which is then used here?
(better find someone else to look into that check, I'm not competent in
that area :)

  - Hubert

Genervt von Viren und von Viren versandten Spam-Mails?  ->
Fed up from viruses & virus-originated spam mail?       ->