Subject: x11/xextensions buildlink
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Dieter Roelants <dieter.NetBSD@pandora.be>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/05/2005 16:13:26
Hi,

I think there's something not right with x11/xextensions/buildlink3.mk. =20
xextensions is not picked up by x11/compositeext although its' =20
buildlink file is included in the Makefile. I don't understand enough =20
of the buildlink voodoo for now to even unserstand what's wrong, let =20
alone fix it. ;)
I completed the build I was doing by first installing xextensions =20
"manually" and then copying it's .pc in the compositeext buildlink =20
directory. I don't have any build logs anymore but If needed can =20
reproduce them.

Kind regards,
dieter

--=20
	For Speedy CVS Updates of your NetBSD trees check
		http://moon.vub.ac.be/scu
--
	There is virtue in doing the right thing just for
	the sake of doing it right.  -- Nicholas Petreley