Subject: Re: Problems with DIALOG in ramdisk-small
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Rob Bennett <rob_bennett@yahoo.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/01/2005 16:17:14
--- Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de> wrote:

> So did you copy the shared lib as well?

What's the shared lib?  There was nothing else in
/libexec - should there be?

I copied ld.so from, uhh, somewhere on my system, but
it's not playing ball and I don't feel entirely
confident I'm heading down the right avenue.

Surely, if dialog has a bunch of dependencies, they're
listed somewhere?  Also, surely if /libexec/ld.elf_so
being missing affects so many other binaries, then
google would be full of people with a similar problem
to mine?  Something doesn't add up.
Am I doing something *too weird*?
Rob