Subject: Re: Handling options in bl3 files
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/01/2005 10:47:33
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> > Is allegro an abstraction API with a consistent ABI regardless of output
> > modules?  If so, meaning that esound is not exposed to allegro-using apps,
> > then this .include should not exist at all in the allegro bl3 file.
>
> Good catch. I fixed this instance.
>
> I'm still interested in an answer to my original question, though.

A dual conditional (checking PKG_OPTIONS for "esound" || USE_ESOUND == YES)
should do it.

However, I'd be *highly* surprised if any intermediate package using esound
needs to expose that to its dependents, for the same reason that allegro
shouldn't need it.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com> <todd@vierling.name>