Subject: Re: java plugin fails (with some pages in firefox 1.0.4
To: Christian Palomino <>
From: matthew sporleder <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/25/2005 13:24:41
Although I have no idea how to do this in a browser-type application,
it looks like you need to add videoclipstream.class to your classpath.
 (java -cp or java -classpath on the command line.)

On 5/25/05, Christian Palomino <> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I've used sun-jre1.5 from a long time, and accesed some aplications and =
web pages with success. Since I upgraded my system (to NetBSD 3.0Beta) and =
firefox from 1.0 to 1.0.4 I'm having problem with som web pages. Some appli=
cations work great as the SAP java client, and some web pages also. But som=
e other give "class not found" problems. for example de java v=
ersion test. I copy output from the java console: