Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo
To: Hubert Feyrer <>
From: Timo Schoeler <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 23:14:55
thus Hubert Feyrer spake:
> On Fri, 20 May 2005, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>> btw: i get notification emails from your backup MTA that it couldn't
>> deliver to
> Yes, strato (== seems to have problems. :(

that was what the notification is about (at least ;)

> I'll be away over the weekend RSN, and hope things don't mess up to bad.
> One mail took >4h to get through strato this afternoon, but as long as
> it _does_ get through I can cope. Probably another virus flood. :(

maybe. perhaps some afterglow of SoberP

>  - Hubert

ad monochroming the preferred logo -- shouldn't be a problem because
there no congruency between the cube and the text :)

Timo Schoeler | |
//macfinity -- finest IT services |
Key fingerprint = F844 51BE C22C F6BD 1196  90B2 EF68 C851 6E12 2D8A

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary
and those who don't.