Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo
To: Hubert Feyrer <>
From: Timo Schoeler <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 23:07:56
thus Hubert Feyrer spake:
> On Fri, 20 May 2005, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>> what about the clingon variant of the logo?
> yuck (I'm no ST fan either ;).

me, too. but creating a sith logo wasn't as easy as creating a clingon
one ;)

> So far, the best variation I've seen (even better than my initial idea,
> hey!) is this one:
>  - Hubert

thanks. i'll try to get this better monochrome-able as soon as i can get
time for this (perhaps tomorrow afternoon).

btw: i get notification emails from your backup MTA that it couldn't
deliver to

Timo Schoeler | |
//macfinity -- finest IT services |
Key fingerprint = F844 51BE C22C F6BD 1196  90B2 EF68 C851 6E12 2D8A

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary
and those who don't.