Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo
To: None <ghen@telenet.be>
From: Chris Wareham <chriswareham@chriswareham.demon.co.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 16:04:09
Geert Hendrickx wrote:
>>OK, take two:
>>
>> http://www.chriswareham.demon.co.uk/pkgsrc.png
>

> Could you create one with transparant (instead of white) background?
>
> I think I'll use it as a wallpaper then. =)
>
> Thanks.
>
> GH

My graphic design skills are non-existant (I just cut and pasted the box
from the vectorised logo that someone else posted, while the two
different colour bits of text aren't vertically aligned properly). If
someone else wants to clean it up, then perhaps they could produce some
bigger, transparent versions.

Chris
--
One is not superior merely because one sees the world as odious.
                    Chateaubriand (1768-1848)