Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo -> draft from scratch (vector gfx)
To: Timo Schoeler <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 13:41:11
On Fri, 20 May 2005, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> and as PS here:
> please let me know which things to change/enhance. i wasn't sure which
> font hubert used so i chose one which should be near...

Cool... I forgot which font I used exactly, It was something bold+italic
with serives. Assuming that the font in the official Net BSD logo is
something like 'times new roman', can you try and make a version with
'times new roman bold italics'? I tried yesterday, but didn't get gimp to
scale the font to the size I needed. :/

Also, try putting the "pkg" a bit (0.5*) higher.

Are the colors the same as I used? sitting ca. 0.7m away from my tft, the
grey-on-orange is a bit bad to read, how about a lighter grey?

  - Hubert

Genervt von Viren und von Viren versandten Spam-Mails?  ->
Fed up from viruses & virus-originated spam mail?       ->