Subject: Re: pkgsrc logo -> draft from scratch (vector gfx)
To: Hubert Feyrer <>
From: Timo Schoeler <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/20/2005 13:30:46
thus Hubert Feyrer spake:
> On Fri, 20 May 2005, Roland Illig wrote:
>>> draft quality, mostly as proof of concept.
>> I like it.
>> Are the spurious orange pixels that stick out of the box intended?
> No. They're the "draft" part, as I just took the image that inspired me
> and scaled it up, instead of drawing the cube from scratch.
> If anyone feels like drawing this better & from scratch -> fine. :)
>  - Hubert

i 'reconstructed' the logo from scratch, you can see my first draft here:

and as PS here:

please let me know which things to change/enhance. i wasn't sure which
font hubert used so i chose one which should be near...

Timo Schoeler | |
//macfinity -- finest IT services |
Key fingerprint = F844 51BE C22C F6BD 1196  90B2 EF68 C851 6E12 2D8A

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary
and those who don't.