Subject: ERP5 package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/18/2005 15:13:08
Hi

I managed ERP5 (the Opensource ERP software running on top of Zope) to
run on NetBSD. I've done most of the packaging, but I need some help
from a pkgsrc person to clean up the work so that adding it does not
bring the mess in pkgsrc.

ERP5 require precise versions of a lot of dependencies. Some of them
have mandatory patches. For instance, it even require a patched Zope.
The only way to get the thing working is installing several Zope modules
through Mandrake source RPM.

I had to create the following packages: (most from SRPM):
www/zope25-Base18
www/zope25-CMFActionIcons
www/zope25-CMFActivity
www/zope25-CMFCategory
www/zope25-CMFFormController
www/zope25-CMFMailIn
www/zope25-CMFPhoto
www/zope25-CMFPlone2
www/zope25-CMFQuickInstallerTool
www/zope25-CMFReportTool
www/zope25-CMFWiki
www/zope25-ERP5
www/zope25-ERP5Catalog
www/zope25-ERP5Form
www/zope25-ERP5SyncML
www/zope25-ERP5Type
www/zope25-ExtFile
www/zope25-GroupUserFolder
www/zope25-Localizer
www/zope25-OrderedFolder
www/zope25-TranslationService
www/zope25-ZMailIn
www/zope25-ZSQLCatalog
www/zope25-iHotfix
www/zope27-nexedi
devel/py-itools

I had to modify the following packages:
lang/py-psyco 1.2 -> 1.4
www/zope25-CMF 1.3.1 -> 1.4.2 (and newer version do not work with ERP5)
www/zope25-Formulator 1.4.2 -> 1.6.1 from a Mandrake SRPM
www/zope25-ZMySQLDA 2.0.8 -> 2.0.9 from a Mandrake SRPM plus NetBSD patches
www/zope25/ZSQLCatalog  added a NetBSD patch

I had to tweak www/zope25/product.mk so that it accepts both zope 2.6
and zope 2.7 products

Also MySQL needs to be built with custom options:
--with-innodb --with-dbd

The software is up and running. I'm not sure it's fully functionnal yet
because I don't know how to use it, but it doesn't seems in bad shape.

Anyone wants to help?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org