Subject: Re: New tools framework
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/13/2005 19:46:03
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Now in a clean directory, I get:
>
> montecristo:/usr/pkgsrc/net/gethost$ bmake
> ===> Checking for vulnerabilities in gethost-0.03
> => Checksum SHA1 OK for gethost-0.03.tar.gz.
> => Checksum RMD160 OK for gethost-0.03.tar.gz.
> work.montecristo -> /tmp/pkgsrc/net/gethost/work.montecristo
> ===> Extracting for gethost-0.03
> Variable TOOLS_PREFIX.grep is recursive.
>
> bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/gethost
> *** Error code 2
>
> Stop.
>

> Variable TOOLS_PREFIX.grep is recursive.

I've made a change to find-prefix.mk that might address this issue.
Could you please update and test?  As a workaround, you can always set
_USE_NEW_TOOLS=no in your /etc/mk.conf of course, but I'd like to track
down all of these types of bugs by the end of next week.

	Thanks,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>