Subject: ezm3 update (was: USE_BUILDLINK3 problem in ezm3, cvsup and cvsup-gui)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@lists.veego.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/11/2005 08:18:09
Thank you.

Now I should test ezm3 1.2 on my system and we need to do something
about the maintainer email adress in this package (which reminds me
to finally look into the jhead pr after i had the time to update pkgsrc).
Because having an external email adresss isn't good and he didn't respond
yet to my mail about the problem which you fixed.

About the update to ezm3 1.2.

 This new release includes an updated code generator (based on gcc 3.2.3)
 which is a big step toward supporting amd64 platforms.
 (Sorry, they're not supported quite yet in this release.)

 A few bugs have been fixed, of course. It should be easier now to build
 Ezm3 on the newer Linux distributions.

It was just removing patch-aa and changing the version number. No PLIST
changes.

I do that update if you don't mind.

Bernd

[..]