Subject: RE: bad or slow MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE mirrors
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/10/2005 09:18:00
> On Mon, 9 May 2005 17:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
> "Jeremy C. Reed" <> wrote:
> > I have noticed over past week that
> > ( times out. It is the first entry for
> >=20
> > Also, ( times out too.
> >=20
> > Is anyone else seeing same?
> >=20
> > I don't see belnet on sf for choosing preferred mirror. I do see
> > citkit and for some reason it works fine for me on another server
> > (same IP too).
> >=20
> Yes! same happened to me with kent and others... I thought that
> was a local problem.

Same problem over here. I had to fetch manually some distfiles last sunda=

Nota: La informaci=F3n contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documento=
s adjuntos es privada y confidencial y est=E1 dirigida =FAnicamente a su =
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, po=
r favor elim=EDnelo. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje no est=E1 =

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be inc=
luded with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to=
 the message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this m=
essage, please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn=B4t =