Subject: Re: Using ap-php with Apache 2.0.53 + PHP-5.0.3nb1?
To: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/09/2005 20:36:17
On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 08:10:50PM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
> We had an ap2-php package in the past, I don't know why this was
> removed, but we need binary packages for apache2 too.

ap-php builds with Apache2 if it's installed, i.e. there is no need
to have a separate package only for this.

What about adding meta-package apache2-modules or similar, which
would depend on Apache2 and all the dual-Apache modules? This should
make bulk builds to yield appropriate binary packages.

BTW, anyone get's an idea why php5-extensions doesn't get built
by the bulk builds?

Jaromir
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-
-=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=-