Subject: Re: firefox-bin-* packages
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/06/2005 17:20:25

Thomas Klausner <> wrote:
> On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 12:30:39PM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> > Baah, nevermind.  My mozilla-bin/ files were out of date.  I think the
> > plugin patches that adjust the location of the directories to install in
> > can then be applied.
> I don't understand why they should be applied.
> They are correct for the current firefox-bin package.

You're right.  I was under the misconception that the package
firefox-bin would install into
/usr/pkg/lib/firefox-gtk2-linux/, but the plugins into

Right now things are actually peachy, much contrary to my noise here.

In the beginning the Universe was created.  This has made a lot=20
of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)