Subject: Re: bulk build+pkg_comp+libkver
To: None <>
From: Juan RP <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/05/2005 15:52:34
On Thu, 5 May 2005 15:31:29 +0200
Juan RP <> wrote:

> I'm trying to make a bulk build inside a pkg_comp tree with libkver for
> 3.0_BETA, but the bulk build process removes the libkver package.
> Is there anyway to not remove the libkver package? (I can remove it
> with pkg_delete -N from ${DBDIR}, but I want to know if there's
> another way).

agc suggested to install libkver into another LOCALBASE, and it works.

My steps to start the bulk build inside a pkg_comp tree with likver were:

	* Specify LOCALBASE=/usr/local into pkg_comp/default.conf
	* pkg_comp makeroot
	* pkg_comp chroot

		* Modify /etc/mk.conf, LOCALBASE=/usr/pkg
		* Remove digest, audit-packages and x11-links from ${PACKAGES}
		* pkg_delete -N libkver

	* Start the bulk build!