Subject: Re: firefox-bin-* packages
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/04/2005 11:20:43

SUNAGAWA Keiki <> wrote:
> From: Jan Schaumann <>
> Subject: firefox-bin-* packages
> Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 16:41:35 -0400
> > It seems that the default firefox-bin package has become
> > firefox-gtk2-bin.  This causes problems with the firefox-bin-* packages,
> > as they (a) try to pull in 'firefox-bin' and don't know that
> > 'firefox-gtk2-bin' is acceptable and (b) try to install the plugins into
> > .../firefox-linux/... instead of .../firefox-gtk2-linux/...
> So how about this patch?

Yes, that's what I was thinking.  However, is it true that firefox-bin
will _always_ be firefox-gtk2-bin now?  If so, why is it called
firefox-bin?  If not, what are other options, and how would we reflect
this in the plugins packages?

   This is so cool I have to go to the bathroom.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)