Subject: remove auto-registration of RCD_SCRIPTS
To:, , <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/02/2005 13:43:46
I emailed this to the maintainers of packages using RCD_SCRIPTS. (If I
emailed you twice, it may be because you have multiple email addresses

On tech-pkg we discussed in late January and in late April to remove
the auto-registration of rc.d scripts. RCD_SCRIPTS_EXAMPLEDIR is
no longer a custom option.

So I added all the rc.d scripts to the appropriate PLISTs. (I used some
scripts to do this.)

I didn't test all packages, so please review and test your packages using

If you have any questions or need assistance, please let me know.

Thank you,

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links