Subject: Re: pkg/28764
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher W. Richardson <cwr@nexthop.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/25/2005 17:33:06
--=-=-=

Hi,

I sent this to gnats earlier today, but figured I should post it
here for discussion. Assuming this works for the original filer,
the PR probably can be closed.  However, I am curious about the
behavior of DEPENDS_TARGET.  Is there some reason that it doesn't
default to bin-install when bin-install is the make target?  If
not, perhaps it should.  If so, perhaps we could add some text to
section 4.2.3 of the manual?

Cheers,
Chris

--=-=-=