Subject: Re: make update
To: Richard Braun <syn@sceen.net>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/21/2005 13:56:50
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Richard Braun wrote:

> update them, and -k, to keep building even in case a build fails. I was
> thinking to ask it later, but this message is a good occasion : could pkg_chk
> be documented in the NetBSD Guide, or at least referenced, as a tool
> which can help solve this kind of problems. If someone is interested in it,

Can you please write up a paragraph with a few quick examples about
pkg_chk?

Plus a sentence telling how to install pkg_chk and where to get detailed
information and documentation?

Not important to rewrite its documentation, but it would be good to add
some notes about this in the Pkgsrc Guide.

I'll add it if someone provides it.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/