Subject: Re: OpenOffice 1.1.4 pre-compiled binary package
To: None <>
From: Nobuyuki SASAKI <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/21/2005 16:07:32
Hello Robert,

From: "Robert Cates" <>
Subject: OpenOffice 1.1.4 pre-compiled binary package
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:17:20 +0200

> I've got the pth and pthread-sem packages installed.  Is that ok?  Do I need to configure or change permissions on something?

NetBSD-2.0 have native pthread library. I think use it better.

> Should I try a 'make' 'make install' from pkgsrc?  I started that, but that will take hours on my 500 MHz K6-2 CPU.

If you need new pre-compiled 1.1.4, please use below, just now finished.

    please see: build-OOo_1.1.4_NetBSDIntel-20050415.txt

These included 1.1.4 Security FIX.
(used pkgsrc after Apr,15 2005)
  please see:

                                         <>   SAPPORO
Nobuyuki SASAKI  Sunbit System Co.Ltd.   JAPAN