Subject: RV: DragonFly BSD & pkgsrc
To: None <reid.thompson@ateb.com>
From: None <Pablo.Docampo.Dieguez@sergas.es>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/19/2005 09:51:46

> > try to take a

> > > The same for me. Last friday compiling qt3 failed, (I'll=20
> > try to post a more
> > > detailed error log), and py-curses still doesn't compile too...
> > >
> > > I'll try to compile tonight those ones you mention.
> > >
> > > <PoLiTvS>
> > >
> > libiconv -> bmake completed successfully
> > gettext -> bmake completed successfully
> > gmake -> bmake completed successfully
> > irssi -> bmake completed successfully

All of them compiled in my system also. In fact, the first three were com=
piled and installed. These are my version numbers:

libiconv-1.9.2nb1
gettext-0.11.5nb5
gmake-3.80nb4
irssi-0.8.9nb3

By the way, if I want qt3-libs to compile, I have to add "-platform freeb=
sd-g++" as a flag in the Makefile.common. And with mpg123 I have to add t=
his:

=2Eelif ${OPSYS} =3D=3D "DragonFly"
BUILD_TARGET=3D	freebsd

in the Makefile.common of mpg123.

I suppose there is a better and cleaner way to make them compile, but I'm=
 not a pkgsrc expert.

<PoLiTvS>

Nota: La informaci=F3n contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documento=
s adjuntos es privada y confidencial y est=E1 dirigida =FAnicamente a su =
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, po=
r favor elim=EDnelo. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje no est=E1 =
autorizada.=20

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be inc=
luded with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to=
 the message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this m=
essage, please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn=B4t =
authorized