Subject: Re: DragonFly, libiconv and xorg-dirs
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/16/2005 08:06:42
On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 04:41:34PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> > i already did? o_O
>
> > 15.4.2005 11:15 CET i sent an e-mail with the log and the +INSTALL file ...
> > well this mail will also have them
>
> I think you sent it off-list. It was not in the archives and not sent to
> me.

Both the logs, 200 KB of them, were referred to the mailing list
owner.

If people have a burning need to see this information, they can be
forwarded on privately, but please try to keep list submissions down
to reasonable levels.

In this case, they would have gzipped or bzip2ed quite efficiently,
or they could have been put up on the web and a URL provided.

If anyone else wants to see these logs, please let me know, and I'll
approve them for the list.

Regards,
Alistair