Subject: RE: DragonFly BSD & pkgsrc
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Reid Thompson <Reid.Thompson@ateb.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/15/2005 12:56:51
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005, Reid Thompson wrote:
>=20
>> cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/xorg
>> bmake install
>>=20
>> build fails.
>=20
> Be sure to provide us with maybe around five or 10 of the
> last lines of output so we can begin to see what the problem is.
>=20
> "build fails" is too vague and may mean you are out of
> diskspace, have no internet access, missing a compiler, don't
> have write access (for work directory), etc.
>=20
>  Jeremy C. Reed
>=20
>  	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
> 	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/

will do -- i kicked off the build before bed last night -- saw that it
failed on my way out to work this morning -- will look at it in more
detail tonight/this weekend.

For my information -- if i wanted to 'flush' and restart the build of
xorg from scratch -- is that possible?  what would i need to do?

reid