Subject: Re: cannot compile mono-1.1.6
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Erik Dahlstrand <df03daer@ing.hj.se>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/13/2005 17:46:51
Jeremy C. Reed skrev:

>On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Erik Dahlstrand wrote:
>

>>I'm also having trouble compiling mono-1.1.6 on a box running NetBSD 2.0.
>>

>What errors are you having?
>
>It would be better to fix it than to downgrade pkgsrc.

I agree. The error message is the same as for Radek Kujawa
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2005/04/08/0019.html).
The strange thing is, I can't even get the pre-compiled package of
mono-1.0.4 to work. When executing mcs it says:
Shared object "libicui18n.so.30" not found

I'm not an experienced user of Unix-like systems but I guess it has
something to do with the textproc uci package? I have the pkgsrc of icu
3.2 installed.

TIA, Erik