Subject: Re: Should print/teTeX3-bin use xpm or not?
To: Georg Schwarz <georg.schwarz@freenet.de>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/09/2005 19:21:11
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Georg Schwarz wrote:
> Should print/teTeX3-bin use xpm or not?
> If yes, ../../graphics/xpm/buildlink3.mk must be included in Makefile;
> if not, --without-xpm must be added to CONFIGURE_ARGS (otherwise there
> is the change that some configure script happens to detect xpm but later
> on does not find the necessary libs or headers).

Funky, it builds without the BL3 file here...
I don't know offhands where it would use XPM, but i guess adding that
include is the right thing - can you add it? If you want, I can review the
patch (send via private mail).

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)