Subject: Re: Couple of problems with Xorg server
To: Martti Kuparinen <martti.kuparinen@iki.fi>
From: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/07/2005 22:53:33
On Thursday 07 April 2005 18:20, Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> >> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-xen/2005/04/05/0002.html
> >>
> >> Can you try adding this patch?
> >
> > I tried it tomorrow and it doesn't work for me (ATI Radeon X300).
>
> s/tomorrow/this morning/

Well I'll try it in my morning but while I suspect that we will need to fix
the palette restauration for the radeon (as was done for Xfree86) this is not
the problem I'm seeing as I'm not getting that far.  Its not that I'm
switching to the text console and that its very dim - its that I'm apparently
not switching at all.  This is with X300 and also i865.

cheers
mark