Subject: Re: only NetBSD
To: Makoto Fujiwara <>
From: Lars Nordlund <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/03/2005 12:53:36
Sun 2005-04-03 klockan 01:08 +0900 skrev Makoto Fujiwara:
> Lars> It feels like the Imake.tmpl file is missing in the build wrapper setup.
> Lars> Is the real /usr visible for packages during the build process?
> Do we need this (hardcoded) change for that kind of situation ?

I applied the patch, make replaced xpkgwedge and tried building
audio/nas again, but this happened:

===> configure-message [nas-1.7] ===> Configuring for nas-1.7
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/pkg/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:16: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
/usr/pkg/xorg/bin/imake: Exit code 1.
*** Error code 1

Perhaps I missed something obvious or made a mistake patching xpkgwedge.

For the moment I have audio/nas installed by doing make patch and then
by hand running xmkmf and building in the work directory,
touching .configure_done, .build_done and then running make install. A
nice thing with pkgsrc, it is easy to go on by hand and still having the
support from the build framework afterwards!

Best regards
	Lars Nordlund