Subject: Re: emulators/suse91_linux or suse91_base?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/02/2005 21:34:10
On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:48:56AM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> My bulk build is failing before it even begins building because
> games/quake3arena-demo and then misc/staroffice depend on non-existent
> emulators/suse91_linux package.
>
> There is a emulators/suse91_linux/Makefile.common, but no
> emulators/suse91_linux/Makefile.
>
> Should these staroffice and quake3arena-demo packages depend on
> emulators/${SUSE_DIR_PREFIX}_base instead?

suse_linux is kind of metapackage, so the depend should be changed
to ${SUSE_DIR_PREFIX}_base + ${SUSE_DIR_PREFIX}_x11 at least. I'll take
care of that.

Jaromir
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-
-=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=-