Subject: Re: X.org only NetBSD
To: Adam <adam@albedo.art.pl>
From: Lars Nordlund <lars.nordlund@hem.utfors.se>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/02/2005 15:48:07
Sat 2005-04-02 klockan 14:58 +0200 skrev Adam:
> > Hello
> >
> > I am running pkgsrc-current on 3.99.2. I have X11_TYPE=xorg set and
> > nothing installed under /usr/X11R6. Building audio/nas fails during the
> > configure step. There are probably other packages failing as well.
> >
> > I am quite certain that installing X11R6 sets in /usr/X11R6 will solve
> > this issue, but having two X11 installed feels wrong.
> >
> > Is "X.org only" supposed to work? Are other people using this setup or
> > do you also have a populated X11R6 tree?
> >

> > I put .work.log and console print out here:
> > http://www.ludd.ltu.se/~nordlund/dot.work.log
> > http://www.ludd.ltu.se/~nordlund/building_nas
>
> Greetings,

Hi

> As fas as I know, you also need:
> X11BASE=        /usr/pkg/xorg
> (or something similar) in your /etc/mk.conf.

After trying this and also rebuilding xpkgwedge, I found it further down
in my /etc/mk.conf. According to the comment I had previously written, I
added the path to solve problems with rpath in X pkgsrc binaries six
months ago.

It does not seem to be enough to solve this problem though.

It feels like the Imake.tmpl file is missing in the build wrapper setup.
Is the real /usr visible for packages during the build process?

Best regards
	Lars Nordlund