Subject: Re: MESSAGE for ms-ttf
To: Martti Kuparinen <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/30/2005 09:15:11
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Martti Kuparinen wrote:

> # mkfontscale ${PREFIX}/lib/X11/fonts/TTF       # [1]
> # mkfontdir ${PREFIX}/lib/X11/fonts/TTF         #
> # fc-cache -v                                   # [2]

If you use fontconfig applications then I don't think any of that is

I install ms-ttf to ${PREFIX}/share/fonts/TTF which is already in my
default fontconfig path configuration and it works.

I brought this up a while ago to install fonts to
${PREFIX}/share/fonts/TTF because I believe that is the correct location.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links