Subject: Re: new pkg: libao-nas
To: None <ghen@telenet.be>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/26/2005 11:52:43
On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 19:23 +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> I have created a package libao-nas, a NAS plugin to the existing libao
> package (cfr. libao-esound and libao-arts).
>
> The pkgsrc directory for this package can be found on
> http://www.epidauros.be/libao-nas/libao-nas.tar.gz
>
> This package also requires two patches to audio/libao, a trivial one on
> Makefile.common (common to libao and its plugin packages), and one on
> patches/patch-ae, based on a patch from the corresponding FreeBSD port.
> See the two .patch files in http://www.epidauros.be/libao-nas/
>
> Could anyone test and commit this please?

I see that the .tar.gz does not contain the patches, and I cannot access
the directory contents to see which the correct names are.

Anyway, as you said in another message... unless one of those two
patches deals with the threading problem, the package can't be added
because it simply won't work.  (You'd still place it in pkgsrc-wip until
someone fixes the bug.)

Cheers,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>