Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 for Linux is out.
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Bieg <tomsbsd04@tiscali.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/25/2005 16:44:50
Mark Davies wrote:
> On Saturday 26 March 2005 00:04, Ian Zagorskih wrote:
>
>>Adobe Acrobat Reader v7.0 for Linux/i386 is out.
>>Anybody working on print/acroread7 package?
>

> I don't believe its "officially" out yet but yes I have a mostly finished
> package for this.
>
> cheers
> mark

According to a news item [1] on heise.de (Germany's best-known
slashdot-alike), this is a pre-release version that has been
made available solely for a dutch customer. It is not listed
on the international Adobe sites but you can get it from the
adobe.nl download page marked as "Linux pre-release".

The news also states that the final version is to be released
around the middle of the year.

Regards,
Tom

[1] http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/57616 (German)