Subject: Re: Threading problems
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/22/2005 16:16:08
D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> OK, so all I have to do then is add the following line to
> pkgsrc/databases/postgresql74/Makefile.common to fix this?
>
> .include "../../mk/pthread.buildlink3.mk"
>
> I will try that and if it fixes the problem I will commit the change.

I hope that would not make libpq compiled and linked against libpthread,
does it? If it would, that is not correct fix, since that would
render e.g. php-pgsql unusable in non-threaded context.

Jaromir
-=- We can walk our road together if our goals are all the same;     -=-
-=- We can run alone and free if we pursue a different aim.          -=-