Subject: Re: mkisofs file size limit
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@azenomei.knuffel.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/20/2005 21:49:27
On Tue 15 Mar 2005 at 15:00:01 +0000, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> What happens when "dump" prompts for a volume change? I would have
> guessed that "growisofs" would just exit, and that you would need
> to pipe to a while loop that restarts it after giving you an opportunity
> to put in a new blank disk.

For that case I have been experimenting with a portalfs script to call
growisofs, but there was some problem there that I donīt quite recall,
but I posted about it in one of these lists.

So far my dumps fit on a single dvd.

> Frederick
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            --  rhialto/at/falu.nl
\X/ Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your .signature to help me spread!