Subject: Re: Review wanted: bulk builds & vulnerabilities list [patch]
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Dieter Baron <dillo@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/20/2005 18:30:26
In article <Pine.GSO.4.61.0503201649110.27940@rfhpc8317> Hubert wrote:

: I found out that the bulk builds still do _not_ automatically update the
: vulerabilities list. The patch below fixes this, it's mostly inspired by
: code from pkgsrc/mk/bulk/upload. It seems to work but I'd prefer review
: before I commit it. Please let me know if I missed anything.

: +       (cd ${USR_PKGSRC}/security/audit-packages                       \
: +        && ${BMAKE} clean                                              \
: +        && ${BMAKE} deinstall                                          \
: +        && ${BMAKE} install                                            \
: +        && ${BMAKE} clean                                              \

  I think it should use build-install, so it uses a binary package if
available and up to date.  Also, maybe it should be moved to pre-build
so it is skipped when restarting a bulk build.

						yours,
						dillo