Subject: firefox 1.0.1 behaviour changed badly on current/i386
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, port-i386@netbsd.org,>
From: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/11/2005 10:07:14
firefox-1.0.1 native build, gtk and non-gtk is behaving a bit badly for me:

	not exiting, stuck in a loop which ktrace says is a read on an FD,
	but I closed *every* darn window. I think that a HTML feed of some
	animated icon, or some other thing is not being closed off, even though
	all windows are dead.

	it pops up a window for about 1/10 sec when I do downloads, and then
	does the download to /tmp to a tempfile. It never copies the content
	into my homedir. (if I do [save link as] its fine)

	other popups around the function of 'save this forms input' include
	some popups with no text, but [yes] [no] [cancel] buttons. (this
	may predate the 1.0.1 import

Is it just me? I don't want to file a PR if this is an install problem or
my own stupidity.

-G