Subject: Re: SunOS bulk builds, gcc vs. Sun compilers
To: Eric Boutilier <Eric.Boutilier@Sun.COM>
From: Jonathan Perkin <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/11/2005 15:49:19
* On 2005-03-10 at 19:07 GMT, Eric Boutilier wrote:

> Sun compilers are used for a large majority of the SunOS bulk
> builds. Has there been consideration given to using gcc for a larger
> percentage of them?

I used to run both, but the machine on which I was doing the gcc
builds was needed for some actual work so I've stopped them for a bit.

If someone else wanted to start some up and work on them, that'd be
cool.  I prefer working on the sunpro support so will do that whenever
I get some spare time...

Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project