Subject: Re: What is /tmp.refcount for?
To: Juan RP <>
From: Hauke Fath <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/10/2005 18:19:30
Am 10.03.2005 um 18:12 Uhr +0100 schrieb Juan RP:

[ /tmp.refcount ]

>  > Is there any variable to move this directory elsewhere?
>PKG_REFCOUNT_DBDIR, but note it's defined as:

But - how come {PKG_DBDIR} is set to '/tmp' for my binary packages?

I suppose I need to set this at build time? Do I really need the data
around if I use _binary_ packages?

/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
  X     No Word docs in email	                  TU Darmstadt
/ \  Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281