Subject: Re: xorg-6.8.2 -> pkgsrc HEAD
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Leonard Schmidt <lems@gmx.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/07/2005 23:50:48
--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 10:09:06PM +0100, Juan RP wrote:
> Thanks for testing, I'll try to look at the autorepeat problem soon.

I spoke too soon, I guess.. :/
Another problem:
Sometimes (actually, this happens quite often), my mouse pointer gets
pulled to the left border of the screen and I can only move it up and
down, but not to the right anymore.
Well, when moving the cursor at a _very_ low speed, I'm able to move it
to the right again, but working with graphical programs (GIMP, Firefox,
=2E..) is obviously impossible and I have to kill X.=20

Because of this, I'm using XFree 4.4 again but would really like to
switch to X.org.

Thanks and Regards,
Leonard

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr