Subject: Re: SableVM updates
To: Daniel de Kok <danieldk@pobox.com>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/03/2005 17:48:47
On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 10:36 +0100, Daniel de Kok wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I made few patches to pull up SableVM to the latest version. I have
> e-mailed the maintainer of the sablevm package about a week ago, but
> received no reply thus far. It would be great if somebody could look
> at these patches, I have put them online at:
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/daniel/sablevm/

-DEPENDS+=	sablevm-classpath-1.1.3nb2:../../lang/sablevm-classpath
+DEPENDS+=	sablevm-classpath-1.1.9nb1:../../lang/sablevm-classpath

After the update, sablevm-classpath won't be at nb1, so you should
remove that part from the dependency.  (How did you get it installed?)

-@comment $NetBSD: PLIST,v 1.4 2004/09/22 08:09:40 jlam Exp $
-java/sablevm/lib/sablevm/sablevm-classpath/libgtkpeer.la
-@comment in sablevm-classpath: @dirrm
java/sablevm/lib/sablevm/sablevm-classpath
+@comment $NetBSD$
+java/sablevm/lib/sablevm-classpath/libgtkpeer.la
+@dirrm java/sablevm/lib/sablevm-classpath

Look at the '@comment in sablevm-classpath: ' you removed; there is a
reason for it, and is to avoid removing a non-empty directory (thus
preventing an ugly warning).  AFAICS, the issue remains after the
update, so that comment should remain (instead of the @dirrm).  Hmm,
maybe it's time for some PRINT_PLIST_AWK magic ;)

Otherwise, they seem correct.

Thanks!

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>