Subject: Re: thttpd pkgsrc
To: Justin Lundy <jbl_nyc@yahoo.com>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/01/2005 10:07:07
--RxUQJxD9bT7Ys92M

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 09:53:53PM -0800, Justin Lundy wrote:
> It works great BTW. Serves the isos up quite nicely. I should note
> that FreeBSD applies the sendfile patch to thttpd by default now (as
> of 5.3).=20
>=20
> I think this is something we should consider adding as an option at
> least, or as a default. Thoughts?

your patches are non-portable.  the package won't compile on systems
which don't support sendfile functionality but are supported by pkgsrc.

you may want to add a proper autoconf check for sendfile and possibly
submit it upstream, too.

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --