Subject: Re: since firefox install libs not found in gnumeric
To: Paul (NCC/CS). <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/23/2005 00:19:41
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Paul (NCC/CS). wrote:
> nonono:) I haven't installed any binary packages.
> They were all compiled from source native to my
> very box and after a fresh update of the pkg source
> tree:).
> I used from the guide:
> To update pkgsrc just do:
> % cd /usr/pkgsrc
> % cvs update -Pd
> I hope that updated to a 'nice' pkgsrc tree and not
> a 'bleeding edge' one?
> Perhaps I should download a pkg_src tarball and
> rebuild?

Hm, compiling yourself shouldn't give you any mismatching shared libs.
I have no idea what happened, and what pkgsrc tarball you got.

Maybe someone more intimate with pkgsrc's development model wants to
comment on what TRT is here.

  - Hubert

NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)