Subject: Re: Gnome: My Trash can is always empty.
To: Leonard Schmidt <lems@gmx.net>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/20/2005 18:28:29
On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 17:01 +0000, Leonard Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> when I move something into the trash or delete a file using the context
> menu, the Trash icon on my desktop doesn't show any files, even though
> there are some in $HOME/.Trash.
> Is there a setting or so I overlooked?

I'm also experiencing this problem, but never sat down to debug it.
Kinda annoying, but it doesn't seem trivial to fix at first sight.

Please file a PR about this issue so that we can keep track of it.
Otherwise I'll keep forgetting, as has happened for a long time :-/

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84@gmail.com>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/