Subject: Re: Connecting Psion to NetBSD, help needed
To: Ola Eriksson <>
From: Rudi Ludwig <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/13/2005 20:02:44
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:25:12 +0100
Ola Eriksson <> wrote:
> Anyway, the version in wip/p3nfs compiles under netbsd-systems, so I
> guess that would be a good place to start :)

Sorry for the noise

but it seams to me I am missing something obvious,
my cvs checkout is somewhat old but updated to 2004Q3 so I first
assumed the category/directory is brand new and locked for updating.

but in

there is no /pkgsrc/wip  either. (and no /pkgsrc/wip/p3nfs of course)

So I wounder would '$cvs update -r2004Q4 -PAd pkgsrc'
fix this for me?
I am using cvs only from a recipe and am not familiar with it.
Or does this only update existing files? And if so, what would be the
correct command to bring new packages in.